Welcome to the Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium
View the meeting abstracts.
“The Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium brings together clinical and research thought leaders from all facets of thoracic oncology to share current therapeutic paradigms and emerging trends from the bench and bedside as it applies to today’s patient.” – Ramesh Rengan, MD, PhD, 2019 Thoracic Symposium Co-chair
This symposium convened radiation and medical oncologists, thoracic surgeons and all members of the treatment team for a practical and comprehensive examination of current thoracic cancer care.
- Oral abstract sessions presenting the most current clinical and translational research.
- Meeting content focused on practical and clinically-relevant data.
- Keynote speakers covering key topics affecting today’s thoracic cancer treatment.
- Tumor boards and sessions on new guidelines.
- Case presentations applicable to community practices and interactive and discussion-based sessions.
- Opportunities to network and share perspectives with colleagues from around the world in all aspects of thoracic cancer treatment.
ASTRO Unrestricted Educational Grant Supporters
2019 Thoracic Symposium Promotional Sponsors
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852